Annual Summer Picnic & Family Fun Day – Pay Online Now Available!
Join us Saturday, June 20 from 1pm to 8pm for our “Annual Summer Picnic and Family Fun Day” on the river at the home of Kit and David Burnett located at 438 Cowpasture River Farm Road, Millboro, VA 24460.
An RSVP is required.
- 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. Socialize, games, guided river float
- 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Cocktail hour
- 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Picnic dinner
- The cost is $10 per person; children 12 and under are free.
- Beverages and meat will be provided by the Association.
- Bring your lawn chairs and a covered dish item. (You will be assigned a category for your covered dish item when you RSVP.)
- You must sign up in advance for the river float.
RSVP DEADLINE: July 16, 2019
RSVP: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-620-7795.
From I-64, take Rt. 42 North exacty 6 miles. The sign for Cowpasture River Farm Road is the first left after one passes the “Welcome to Bath County” sign. It will also be the first street sign after crossing the Cowpasture River on Rt. 42 North.
From Rt. 39, drive 10 miles down Rt. 42 South. The Cowpasture River Farm Road is the first right after one passes the Indian Hill Road and Virginia Elks Boys Camp sign. If one passes over the Cowpasture River Bridge, then turn around and go back over the bridge to the first left, which is Cowpasture River Farm Road.
NEW for 2019:
*Please send registrant information to email@example.com or call Lynne Griffith, CRPA Executive Assistant, at (540) 620-7795 once payment is submitted.